Sunday, July 6, 2008


This is the percussion section of the La Palma Christian School band. The parents donated enough to buy these instruments and we hope to collect some more and take them down with us on a future trip.
Jose and I visited on Skype Thursday. I had told him that with the camera and microphone and hi-speed internet we left in June, he and I could talk over the internet and see each other while we talked. I know now that he could not comprehend that. He had help getting on line Thursday, but when he actually saw me and said "hello", the expression on his face was priceless. Initially it was disbelief, then it changed to reality and he became very excited. We now plan to visit via Skype each week.
Remember that the next trip will be September 6 - 16 with an option to return home on the 13th. We need commitments from those planning to go so tickets can be ordered.
God bless you, Ralph

No comments: