Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday night update...


Don't forget you can go to http://ralphsurgery.blogspot.com/ for the latest updates on how Ralph's surgery went today. The short story is that it went well. :)

I'm putting a picture of my dad here on his most recent trip to La Palma last September. This is a man at the airport who sells lottery tickets for a living. He remembers my dad every time and loves to visit with him and practice his English. We've given him a Bible and literature to read and keep hoping that one day he will be open to study the Bible with us. Till then, my dad will search him out and visit with him when we arrive in San Salvador.
Thank you for praying for my dad today and in the days leading up to his surgery. Please continue to pray for his quick recovery so that he can return to his normal routine. He is hopeful to make a return trip to La Palma in the next few months.
Dios le bendiga,
Lori

No comments: