Saturday, September 3, 2011

We enjoyed a leisurely morning although we did get some work done. Mary had brought a suitcase of material for Ana, the lady who sews and has the little boy with leukemia. She loved it.

Shortly after noon I discovered that my Iphone was missing from it's pouch. We searched all over and did not find it so suspect it was lifted while I wandered thru the market. Remember, I am the one who briefs the travelers on not letting things like that be visible! I turned it in to the police with a reward. It is on the radio station with a reward, and I spread the word with the taxi drivers about the reward.

Tomorrow we plan to go to Honduras for a few days.

It is raining, just like it did most of last night. The humidity was very high today, or at least it seemed that way to me.

We are well. There is a large men's group here tonight from a church in San Salvador. We will likely get to hear them sing Amazing Grace in Spanish a little later.

Ralph

No comments: