Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good morning! Another day to wait and wonder. In my mind I unloaded both of the containers last night. I could see each item and where it goes!

As Jose and I were visiting last night, Glenda called and wanted to study the Bible some more. After only a few minutes she said she wanted Jesus to be her Lord and Savior and asked to be baptized. We will do that this morning. She was warned that her family problems will not instantly go away but she will be better able to handle them and she will have a new family to help and love her. Her husband continues to refuse to commit himself and she will go on without him. Maybe that is why I am still here!

More promises today from the hotel owner. He says the papers are ready and it will only take a few minutes-probably by 8:30 this morning.

I appreciate the emails of encouragement and prayer. My Outlook program will not send any of the outgoing mail, for some reason that I cannot figure out yet, so I will not be responding to them. Mucho Gracias.

No comments: