Wednesday, July 1, 2009




Just so you know that I am not suffering physically, I will show you where I am staying. It is not 5 star, but it ain't bad! Very comfortable place to WAIT, especially if you don't WAIT well. The food is terrific as well.
I have PATIENTLY WAITED all day for news. It came about an hour ago from the President's lawyer. Everything is ready and waiting. The President was out of the country all day today but plans to be in the office tomorrow. The lawyer said he personally would make sure that signing the document is first on the agenda, and then we can get things moving. My VISA is about to expire, so I hope the lawyer is telling the truth (no jokes here please).

I could not imagine that a coup in a neighboring country could occupy so much time and effort, but the the Honduras deal is BIG in this area. The other presidents do not want it to set a precedent!
I am well and occupied. Thanks for the prayers and notes. God bless you, Ralph

No comments: