Friday, June 26, 2009

I found a keyboard with the right symbols on it! It is hard to find the @ and the - and the ! on many of them.
Doug and Morris are on the flight to Houston as I write. I am rested and spending the day with Jose. We agreed that I could speak only Espanol and he can speak only English. It has been fun but there were some difficult times already. We have lots of visits to make and business to attend to.
I have been told by 2 upper level sources that the Pres will sign the document today before noon. I hope that happens and that the containers will arrive tonight.
It has been really good to have Doug and Morris here working on improvements. They got a lot of things done to make things more secure and convenient and attractive.
I will have wireless internet in my room tonight and will post some photos if time permits. God bless you, Ralph

No comments: